Tuesday 21 May 2013

Movie: 3D Iron Man 3

Wow, it just keeps getting better....

Another 3D triumph for Hollywood. This is a great movie, easily the best of the three. The only thing is that the second movie had over this one was a killer AC/DC soundtrack CD.


It's good to see that Gwyneth Paltrow has a pivotal role in the movie. And as for Robert Downey jr., I'm amazed that such a great actor would continue to do comic book movies. I'm sure thankful that he does. His performance and presence lifts the whole movie up a few notches. He has also developed a great body shape for this movie. As somebody who enjoys lifting weights, I myself am aiming for something similar to his upper body shape. Not too big, not too small.


This movie was directed by Shane Black, who is probably better known as the scriptwriter for movies such as Lethal Weapon and one of my personal favourites, The Last Boy Scout. He also wrote the script for this movie. He does a great job with this. It's obvious he has a great feel for this type of action material. I loved all the little references to the other movies, like Avengers and Thor (shows you how much of a geek I am, just knowing what those references were!...)





No comments:

Post a Comment