Saturday 25 May 2013

Latest Dogsitting Gig

This weekend I'm looking after two dogs.

One of the greatest pleasures I have in life is when somebody asks me to look after their dogs for a while. There is just something about being trusted to go into somebody's home and take care of perhaps their most, or one of their most treasured family members that gives me a really good feeling. I like it a lot when people rely on me to do things for them, and even though it's a big responsibility, especially if the dog's owner goes away for a couple of months, I have a great time doing it.

I never charge for doing it. I should probably pay them for letting me play with their dogs for a while. People usually give me a few cents though, or maybe goods in kind, like food.

As an aside, I also get some good photo opportunities as well. More content for my various websites!

This weekend I get the privilege of looking after Charlie and Alfie:


Unfortunately it will be all too short, but I'm going to try my best to enjoy it as much as I can. Here are some shots I got today of them:

Charlie and Alfie:

Alfie:

Charlie:

Alfie:

Trying to get a bit arty with this picture:

Alfie again. I didn't mean to get so many of Alfie, but it just happened that his pictures came out the best today. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some better ones of Charlie:






No comments:

Post a Comment