Thursday 13 June 2013

Special Effects Fun...

I took some more flower pictures at the park this afternoon, but I couldn't resist the temptation to try out some of the more unusual effects that come as part of my Paintshop Pro software. Some of the results were very interesting. I may not use these effects all the time, but they were fun to discover all the same.

These first couple are just plain pictures, with perhaps the contrast and brightness altered:


This one is slightly darker around the border:

Slightly darker at the sides:

Converted to an oil painting (my favourite effect):

A bit darker at the top and bottom:

A swirling effect first, followed by conversion to an oil painting:

A different kind of swirling/distortion effect:

Another plain picture:

A swirl, plus a sunburst effect at the top right hand corner, making it look like a distant galaxy:

A dandelion painted on a brick wall by some talented graffiti artist:

No comments:

Post a Comment