Friday 21 June 2013

My Best Songs Ever, Part 2...

Part 2 of my continuing series of my best songs.

You can read part 1 here: My Best Songs Ever, Part 1

I have used numbers, but just as a count. These songs are not listed in any particular order.

11: Bye Bye Baby
Bay City Rollers

"Bye Bye Baby" on YouTube



12: Love and Peace Or Else
U2

"Love and Peace Or Else" on YouTube



13: Love and Mercy
Brian Wilson

"Love and Mercy" on YouTube



14: Listen to What the Man Said
Wings

"Listen to What the Man Said" on YouTube



15: Carol of the Bells
Pentatonix

"Carol of the Bells" on YouTube



16: Rush
Big Audio Dynamite

"Rush" on YouTube



17: Viva La Vida
Coldplay

"Viva La Vida" on YouTube



18: (Nothing But) Flowers
Talking Heads

"(Nothing But) Flowers" on YouTube



19: Dancing Barefoot
Patti Smith or U2

"Patti Smith - Dancing Barefoot" on YouTube
"U2 - Dancing Barefoot" on YouTube


20: DJ
David Bowie

"DJ" on YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment