Saturday 13 July 2013

My Best Songs Ever, Part 4

Well, I managed to rustle up 10 more songs to add to my continually growing list of songs.

Here are the first three parts:

My Best Songs Ever, Part 1
My Best Songs Ever, Part 2
My Best Songs Ever, Part 3

I have used numbers just as a counter, but the songs are in no particular order.

31: This Is Tomorrow
Bryan Ferry

"This Is Tomorrow" on YouTube



32: Jive Talkin'
Bee Gees

"Jive Talkin'" on YouTube



33: Nightmare
Brainbug

"Nightmare" on YouTube



34: Around The World
Daft Punk

"Around The World" on YouTube



35: Don't Let Go The Coat
The Who

"Don't Let Go The Coat" on YouTube



36: Rock 'n' Roll Over You
The Moody Blues

"Rock 'n' Roll Over You" on YouTube



37: The Things We Do For Love
10CC

"The Things We Do For Love" on YouTube



38: Gloria
U2

"Gloria" on YouTube



39: Hell's Bells
AC/DC

"Hell's Bells" on YouTube



40: Girlfriend Is Better
Talking Heads

"Girlfriend Is Better" on YouTube



(For something a little different, here is a version of "Girlfriend Is Better" by the Yonder Mountain String Band:  "Another version of Girlfriend Is Better" on YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment